Members of the Central Oregon Mushroom Club enjoy many benefits including foraging outings, guest speakers, and more!
To Join us, click Here!
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, click Here!
What does a membership include?
- Members are notified about meetings where we explore the amazing world of fungi, share and learn mushroom identification, and where tall tales are encouraged.
- Members only are invited for field trips and/or camping extravaganzas.
- We have a Survivors Banquet in February every year for Members only; Raffle, Entertainment , Photo Contest and Banquet
- Members are invited to seminars with Northwest mycologists, either in person or via ZOOM Mtg
- Foundation Club Members help with administrative costs of running a club, meeting room rent, supplies, web site, special speaker fees and promoting education of members about local mushrooms.
What are the membership types?
The membership types include individual and family. The individual membership is for one person (yourself) and is a $20 annual fee. The family membership includes anyone in your household and is a $30 annual fee. We encourage you to include every household member's information in your family membership registration to help us reduce confusion on our end for future member only events.